Wednesday 30 November 2011

'a fashion that does not reach the streets, is not a fashion"- Coco Chanel



I met the woman in the blue dress at a party in Newtown over the weekend. For most of the night i stared at this lady like my last breath depended on it. I picked up that her male friend was not really impresses by my stares. I still could not help it. It was the most beautiful bohemian ensemble I had seen in a while. So, to put the poor guy's heart at ease, I ended up having to over compensate on my flamboyance. The guy finally got the hint. Phew!!
I walked over to this lady and introduced myself and asked if i could take a picture of her. She was more that happy to oblidge. Still, she could not have been as delighted as i was. It is little things like these that inspire me to keep doing what i do. The fact that people are starting to warm up to the idea of actually not having to conform to the "norms" of society inflicted fashion is delightful. This woman was the highlight of my weekend. Thank u very much lady. You certainly have been an inspiration to me.#ForTheLoveOfFashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment