Wednesday 30 November 2011

STEPPING IT UP....

 My mother had always told me that there is nothing that speaks volumes about your manhood (or lack thereof) like your shoes your belt. Of course along the way, i made rules of my own and discovered things that took more priority over others. But, however, the shoe and belt thing also became a huge part of my reality. I have always been a sneakers kind of person but these days, by some power of some force, that is slowly becoming a thing of the past. Over the last year or so i have been trying to maintain my resistence from the shoe bug but that, my dear friends, is proving to be a losing (or lost) battle. I have this increasing obsession over shoes and part of me is not even sure if i want to keep resisting. Putting on a good pair of shoes has proved to me more orgasmic than any sexual escapade known to me. Could i be crossing over to the dark side maybe???                                                                      






No comments:

Post a Comment