Wednesday 21 January 2015

INSTAGRAM RAID. MELODY MOLALE. STYLE, CLASS AND GRACE.

I met Melody years ago when I worked at the old YDE on Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton. She came in to shop EVERYDAY. She obviously was a firm favorite with the sales assistants. In those days I had a Cassie inspired dreadlock situation. Half my head was shaven and I had dreadlocks to my knees (It was very cool in those days). I remember the small chats we'd have as she'd compliment my style and me hers. She was stunning. Her make-up was forever flawless and her weaves never shady. She was a style girl. Years after I left YDE, I got to be re-introduced to Melody Molale. A fierce young woman with an enviable sense of style and intense beauty. This woman does not age. And for that reason, she's my Instagram raid victim of the week. From Woolworths black carpets to Fashion Week and daytime events, her style remains flawless. A representation of effortless style, class and grace. Here...





                                             *HOW AMAZING IS THIS FRINGED TOP??



1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can generate cash by locking selected areas of your blog / website?
    Simply join AdscendMedia and use their Content Locking plugin.

    ReplyDelete