Monday 5 January 2015

Taibobacar. My fashion revelation. A nostalgic orgasm

Totally still my absolute obsession since that breathtaking show at fashion week. Meet Taibobacar. The latest and best kick ass designer since Marc and Michael and The Boys.
This man is a genius. There is absolutely no other word to describe him. The silhouettes are almost nature defying. Almost giving the woman a totally new shape and form. It's fabric surgery. I'm drawn to the way nothing is over designed or ever too embellished. There is the perfect balance of everything. It's all just perfect. I haven't been this excited about a designer like this. Mr Bacar is nothing short of a magician and an artistic genius. Truly a force to be reckoned with in the current fashion scene. These are exciting times in fashion and I cannot be glad enough to exist in the midst of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment